While on the Bangers and Dinks premises, you are expected to abide by the following Code of Conduct, Rules, and Policies. Violators may be asked to leave without a refund. Bangers and Dinks Management reserves the right to refuse or revoke privileges to anyone who violates the items below and to remove and/or ban such persons from the Bangers and Dinks premises.
Code of Conduct
1. All members and visitors who use the Bangers and Dinks facility ensure they are familiar with and accept the current Bangers and Dinks Rules and Policies.
2. Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children while on the premises.
3. All members and visitors must respect the rights, dignity, and worth of everyone on the premises.
4. Polite language and general courtesy towards others should always be observed.
5. Bangers and Dinks members and visitors are not allowed to smoke or consume drugs on premises.
6. No guns, firearms or weapons of any kind will be allowed on Bangers and Dinks premises.
7. Bangers and Dinks has a Zero Tolerance policy regarding the use, possession, or consumption of alcoholic beverages by minors on club premises or while representing Bangers and Dinks elsewhere. Disciplinary action will be taken against minors who use, possess, or consume alcohol, including, but not limited to, termination or suspension.
8. Abuse, harassment or bullying of any sort, including but not limited to physical or verbal mistreatment, gestures, raising one’s voice in an angry fashion, threats, intimidation, assault, slurs, cursing, or discriminatory language creating a hostile environment will not be tolerated. “Abuse” and “harassment” mean will not be tolerated under any circumstance,including but not limited to physical, sexual or verbal abuse.
Rules and Policies
Everyone using the facility is required to check-in at the Front Desk. This procedure includes members and non-members/visitors/guests.
Membership may be terminated and/or person may be removed from the facility premises if there is unauthorized use of a membership card/I.D.# by a person other than the Bangers and Dinks member to whom the membership is issued.
Shirt, athletic pants/shorts, and athletic/non-marking shoes. Offensive illustrations or language are not permitted.
Classes and Clinics and Lessons:
Classes and clinics will only be taught by Bangers and Dinks-authorized personnel. No unauthorized coaching is permitted.
We request a 30-day written notice for membership cancellations. It’s important to us to provide our members the flexibility of a month-to-month membership. But if you decide to cancel, we ask that you give us at least 30 days written notice. Your cancellation would then be effective 30 days after it is received. Any payments due under your Membership Agreement prior to the cancellation effective date will be pro-rated and charged as scheduled. If you cannot provide us with 30-days’ notice, please note that in your cancellation form. If you are cancelling a Founder’s Membership and want to rejoin at a later date, your new rate will be the non-Founder’s rate at the time of rejoining. Please contact the Front Desk or email us at info(at)bangersanddinks.com for the Membership Cancellation Form to complete and return to us.
A membership freeze requires a completed and signed “freeze form” and management approval. All membership freezes are for a minimum of 1 month, a maximum of 4 months, and are only permitted twice. Frozen accounts are charged $25.00 per month the account is frozen, your account will be automatically unfrozen after your freeze ends, and your membership will revert to the regular monthly billing cycle. Our freeze allowances are intended for major life events like injuries, pregnancy, and military deployment. Our freeze allowances are not intended for travel or seasonal breaks from membership.
Children under 16 years of age at Bangers and Dinks must be always accompanied by a parent/guardian (or adult member 18 years of age or over). Any exception to the age minimum is at the discretion ofBangers and Dinks management for children who demonstrate exceptional pickleball skill and knowledge of the rules and court etiquette.
Food and Beverages:
Reusable beverage containers that contain non-alcoholic beverages are allowed to enter the premises for the consumption of the individual responsible for the beverage and is not to be shared or distributed to any other patrons on the Bangers and Dinks premises. All beverages, including water and sports drinks, and food are prohibited on the playing courts. All beverages are only to be consumed in the designated areas of the facility.
All patrons shall abide by all laws governing consumption of alcoholic beverages. Bangers and Dinks staff reserve the right to limit/refuse the purchase and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages to any patron at the staff member’s discretion. Staff reserve the right to ask any intoxicated patron to remove themselves from the property. Never leave alcoholic beverages unattended and always keep them out of reach of children.
Bangers and Dinks is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please contact the front desk staff with inquiries regarding lost items. Damage policy: Any person who willfully or neglectfully causes damage to the Bangers and Dinks facility property shall be held fully responsible for all costs related to the repair for such damage. Parents/guardians are responsible for damage incurred by dependent children.
Image and Likeness Release:
I hereby grant the Bangers and Dinks permission to use my likeness in a photograph, video, or other digital media (“photo”) in all its publications, including web-based publications, without payment or other consideration. I understand and agree that all photos will become the property of the Bangers and Dinks and will not be returned. I irrevocably authorize the Bangers and Dinks to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, or distribute these photos for any lawful purpose. In addition, I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photo. I hereby hold harmless, release, and forever discharge the Bangers and Dinks from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
I have read, understand, and agree to abide by the Code of Conduct, Rules, and Policies written above as a condition of being a member or visitor/guest at Bangers and Dinks.